Saturday, February 14, 2009

Because you're worth it!

Hi ya'll, 
I've been thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have something witty and smart sounding to say when someone starts knocking your baskets? You know, oh those baskets, their so expensive, why not just go to Walmart and pick up a nice wicker one, looks just like that one!

1. Longaberger Baskets and Woodcrafts are made in America. By buying Longaberger I'm doing my part to support American workers, I've met some of the folks that make products that I serve my family out of (serving baskets).
2. These baskets are made to last, I've seen baskets that are from the 80's still kicking it with a big old stack of magazines, or holding VHS tapes beside the TV. Clearly well loved, but that's part of that family's story!
3. The market basket, easilly holds more than a plastic bag at the grocery store without busting through the bottom, not only is it easier, it's better for the environment. 
4. Longaberger pottery keeps food hot for HOURS, goes straight from table to fridge, AND is dishwasher safe, No dishpan hands for me thank you very much. (ok, I don't have a dishwasher but don't tell anyone else that!)
5. With Longaberger, you really do get what you pay for, Of course, you could probably say that for the dollar store knockoff as well ;-) 
6. Because I'm worth it. 

Feel free to press that comment button and tell me what you say to people who think your baskets aren't worth it !

-Missy
Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment