Saturday, December 6, 2008

Basket Bingo

Remember I told you i was involved in all those basket bingo fundraisers? Well here's one if you're in the Northern Virginia area!

Filled Longaberger Basket and Pottery Bingo to Benefit the

French bulldog Rescue Network

Friday - Dec 19th

Doors Open: 6:00pm

(Games begin @ 7:00pm)

VFW Post 1177

410 Old Waterford Rd NW Leesburg 20176

Admission: $20

**PRIZES**

Filled "Longaberger" baskets, Wrought Iron & Pottery

20 Regular Games

2 Specials         2 Raffle's

1 50/50         1 WTA 

LIMITED SEATING

Message Me

to get more information about reservations!

Reservation names will be entered into a Special Drawing!



 

Stumble Delicious Technorati Twitter Facebook

2 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Hi Missy ~ I didn't realize you were so close to me. I am 21 miles from Leesburg. Small world :)

Missy said...

I realized that myself when I was viewing your blog... Oh wait... that was the other one I was looking at.. lol Well I knew you were decently close, at least in a neighboring state!

Post a Comment